Greetings from Sedona Property Partners – Broker/Owners of RE/MAX Sedona
Tlaquepaque Arts & Craft Village is a perfect setting to witness gifted artisans absorbed in their work. It’s not uncommon to venture upon a well-known sculptor working on his or her latest piece in one of the Tlaquepaque galleries and/or surrounding scenery. Tlaquepaque is the most distinctive shopping experience to be found in the Sedona.
Some fun facts about Tlaquepaque:
- Spanish Village full of shops, art galleries, restaurants (Our favorites include: Oak Creek Brewery, Rene’s, Rowe Gallery, jewelery shops and the many local artists!)
- By Oak Creek – Take a stroll through the Los Abrigados Resort and make your way down to the water for a relaxing afternoon.
- We also love taking a walk along the pedestrian “streets” of this unique Mexican inspired village after a meal for some window-shopping and leg stretching.
- There are many venues available for weddings – indoor or outdoor. Including 3 courtyards, 1 Catholic chapel, and on the creek under the large sycamore trees.
- Tlaquepaque is the host of many festivals and events throughout the year (Sedona’s Farmer Market, Bluegrass Festival, Day of the Dead, Festival of Lights, Cinco de Mayo). Visit the Tlaquepaque website for more information.
Note: Currently, Tlaquepaque North is under construction and will soon bring a larger variety of phenomenal shopping just across S.R. 179 from the original Tlaquepaque Spanish Village.
Ready to move to Sedona so you can spend your weekends at Tlaquepaque?! Visit our website to search all of Sedona Homes for Sale, and let us know if you have any questions. We are available by email and/or phone at 928-821-3508 or at our RE/MAX Sedona Office (located in the West Sedona Safeway Shopping Center) at 2290 W State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336.
Sedona Property Partners – Your Source for Sedona Real Estate