Greetings from Rob & Pam Schabatka – Broker/Owners of REMAX Sedona
Every spring, two events brighten everyone’s spirits, the St Patrick’s Parade & Festival along with Sedona’s nature in full bloom. You can expect the 42 Annual Sedona St Patrick’s Parade & Festival to be better and more green than the years prior.
Previous years have hosted many Sedona businesses and organizations in decorative floats, Sedona style. You’ll see off-road vehicles such as hummer & jeep tours as well as a wide variety of classic cars. Be sure to bring something to sit on as you gather on the curbside of Jordan Road in Uptown Sedona on March 3rd. The Parade begins at 10:30 – you’ll want to get there early.
The festival beginning immediately after the parade will be held in the Sacajawea Plaza & BR Clinic Parking Lots. Get ready for:
- Free Family Activities including a magic show, bouncy castle, face painting, balloon animals & festive dance lessons.
- Live entertainment includes music by Karl Jones’ band, Dublin Soul and a variety of dancers from hip hop and Zumba to Irish Lasses.
- Food Booths from the Barking Frog & Cowboy Club Restaurants
- Dessert by the Sedona Fudge Company
- A Beer Garden that features Oak Creek Brews, sponsored by Oak Creek Brewing Company
**Remember your chairs or blankets & don’t be late, seating fills up fast! We hope to see you there.
As you are celebrating in Irish spirit, don’t forget to look around for your Pot o’ Gold! The Uptown Sedona area is desired by many, and there are many treasures to be found. Knowing the Sedona inventory and market data allows us, Rob & Pam, the ability to negotiate a great deal when we see there is room for adjustment and advise you to purchase a “steal” before everyone else sees it.
Look here at Sedona’s pot of gold Real Estate Inventory and find your great deal. Or contact us today to schedule an appointment to view Sedona Property for Sale. We are available at our RE/MAX Sedona Office, located in the Safeway Shopping Center, at 928-282-4166 ext 253 or directly at 928-821-3508. We are happy to assist you in your search for a new Sedona Home.
Rob & Pam Schabatka – Your Source for Sedona Real Estate.