Sell Sedona Property
If you are Facing Foreclosure, all hope is not lost! Find out more about ways to prevent foreclosure from becoming reality.
If Foreclosure isn't looming today, but you want to get out of your Sedona property now. Click to find information on other options including Short Sales.
Are You Ready to Sell?
Do you believe now is the right time for you to sell your Sedona Property? If so, the next question typically revolves around, "Where do I start"? The good thing is you are in the right place! You typically need a Realtor® to help you maximize the value of your property. In today's market, a little expertise can go along way to avoid typical pitfalls and other transaction hazards. Realtors® deal with Sedona Real Estate transactions everyday and can help simplify the process. The second most important part is the exposure your Sedona Listing will have. The more eyeballs that see your listing, the more opportunities you will have to match up with potential buyers. You can't find a better partner than RE/MAX. After all..."No one Sells More Real Estate."
Below is a list of characteristics and skills we feel are important in any Realtor® worth their weight:
- Skilled Negotiator
How Rob & Pam Stack Up?
- Worked in Sedona Real Estate Industry since 1980's
** Closed 327+ Transactions since 2000
** Helped Facilitate $128,000,000+ worth of Transactions since 2000
- Worked together in the past as a Custom Home Builder, as Sedona Realtors®,
now as Co-Owners of RE/MAX Sedona
- Pam's Detailed Orientated nature allows for constant follow up to determine if your property is competitively priced in today's market
- Rob & Pam have a renewed commitment to web based advertising. There are numerous studies that show buyers start their searches online. Rob & Pam have realized this importance and will make sure your property is professionally and tastefully marketed to the online world.
- Rob & Pam try very hard to promote the strengths of the property they are selling. Their job is take the feedback from other agents and prospective buyers and to mitigate potential objections. This skill cannot be understated in a tough resell market.
- Last but not least, real estate transactions are stressful to those unexperienced in them. Rob & Pam try their best to remind everyone of this fact and provide some humor in their interactions. They have had some previous clients enjoy their humor, so bare with us. They think everyday is open mic night at the improv!
- If you're lucky, you may even find a joke here and there. We can't guarantee you will laugh, but at least Rob & Pam find themself funny... and we can agree that is a comical site regardless!
Click for more information about Rob & Pam Schabatka.
How Does RE/MAX Compare?
RE/MAX's global reach is unparelleled in real estate transactions. With more agents and more offices worldwide, the exposure of RE/MAX listings is exponentially increased. This does not mean that your property will become just another listing on the pile. What it does mean is by choosing a RE/MAX Agent to represent you in your Sedona Real Estate Transaction you have been included in the most expansive real estate network available. That network will provide more exposure to your property. The more exposure, the better chance you have at completing your real esate sale.
Click for more information about the RE/MAX Advantage.
Once you sell your home, Will you need a new one?
We can help you replace your current home with a new Sedona Property.
- Online Focused
- Homes & Land
- Click for Many More…
Top 10 List to Sell Your Sedona Property FasterTry some of these Quick Fixes and Staging Tips to speed up the sales process:
- Disassociate Yourself
- Depersonalize Your Home
- Declutter Your Home
- Organize Closets
- Pair Down Furtinure
- Remove Potential Conflicts
- Perform Minor Maintenance
- Clean Until it Sparkles
- "Curb Appeal" Each Room
- Check Curb Appeal
For more information on these items, click this link
10 Staging Tips and Quick Fixes
What Typically Stays When You Sell?
Remember... If a buyer never sees it, they won’t want it! If you want to keep certain items in your home, REPLACE THEM NOW.
Click for a more complete list of What Typically Stays
Our Opinion is Bathrooms and Kitchens Sell Homes
Transform your Master Bathroom into a place of relaxation. Clear the vanity except for a few items. Hang fresh towels and tie them with ribbon; Set out fresh linens and set a pampering basket on edge of the bath filled with spa items such as soaps, lotion, bubbles, etc.
Demonstrate to the buyers that this is an inviting place that they won't want to live without.
Quickly update your kitchen by applying a fresh stain to your cabinets or simply install new hardware. Then make your kitchen cooking-worthy by clearing off all counter space, keeping blenders, coffee makers, toaster, etc. out of site (if you don’t have room in your pantry, cabinets or drawers, box them up!). After your counters are clear, line up specialty cookbooks, set seasonal fruits out in a decorative bowl and put a flower arrangement or striking, but small, centerpiece on your kitchen table.